Last week I bought this really pretty shirt. It has the most beautiful black blonde details on the shoulders and it makes it very feminine. It starting to get freezing these days so I wear it with my black fur, jeans and sneaks for a more relaxed everyday outfit. Fall is my favorite season style wise. I thought it would be fun making a little list about what I love about fall, so here we go:
1. Grapping a coffe to go while shopping, the best way to avoid feeling too cold
2. Layering clothes – sweaters, leather jackets and scarf all at the same time!
3. The colors – Like this shirt I love nude colors during fall
4. Falling asleep while hearing rain on your windows – best sound in the whole world! Anyone agrees?
5. All the pretty winter/fall jackets who hit the stores
6. Being able to sit outdoor at a café drinking coffee with a blanket
Thats pretty much it! Take care