Photos by: Lukas Rastovic
Black jeans from Saint Tropez – Get them HERE.
Hey friends. I think it’s time that you get to know me a little better. So this time i’ll write 10 random facts about myself. I got a little help from my friends that know me well. After you read this, you may end up thinking that I’m crazy. But then again, who isn’t?
1. I have a “phobia” of toilets. The problem isn’t to go to the batroom, it’s more the actual toilet. I even have nightmares about it. That the toilet is flying after me, wanting to eat me.
2. The first time i saw “The Lion King”, was 8 months ago.
3. My sneezes sounds like someone is stepping on a huge mouse, and it’s screaming for it’s life. No joke.
4. I could smell to a baby all day. They smell so good!
5. Every time I see something or someone with an overload of cuteness, I just get this random twitch where my body tenses up and I make a ridiculous face expression while I jump up on my toes.. It’s really hard to explain.
6. I love to philosophize.
7. I want to have been on all 7 continents before I die.
8. I’m surprisingly good at games where you have to use your fingers very fast. (Guitar hero, tap tap, piano tiles etc.)
9. I eat so much chocolate that it would’nt surprise me if it’s melted chocolate instead of blood that run through my veins.
10. I’m ridiculously fussy.
And there you have it. Hope you had a good time reading it. If there’s some of things you do yourself, let me know! Or if you have completely different random stuff that you do then comment. I love to know about the crazy things people do.
Kisses from Sandra